Saturday, October 31, 2015

Boracay(Philippines) travel on Oct. 20~22 (Second)

2Days

After I got up at the morning, I went to hoping tour.
So, I went to eat to lunch with Korean people at the restaurant.

If you want to apply to hoping tour, must pay $50 USD at Danaru guesthouse in Boracay.

Mango is so delicious!!!

Jumbo Shrimp and Fried rice

 Big crab

Hot shrimp

They are so delicious!
Now I go to ride a boat with Korean people after I ate at the restaurant.

Im riding a boat now.


 Im going to Crystal cove Island.

See to Crystal cove Island.


Crystal cove Island



I will arrive to Crystal cove Island soon.

After I just arrived to Crystal cove Island, I entered to pay enter fee 200php.
And you must pay enter fee 200php.

 I went to cave and submerged in a cave.
Here is living alive fishes.

 Alive fishes.

Now I get out in Crystal cove Island.
After I got out, Im going to other Island.

 Drink, Fishing, Diving



After I ended to hoping tour, We are eating to dinner.

Ramen

Roast meats

After ate to dinner, Im going to boracay Island.
I paied tip 100php.
So, you must pay tip 100php.

After I just arrived at the guesthouse, I received a massage in the guesthouse.
Price of massage is tip 100php.
I wanna recommend that you receive a massage.

Here is massage shop in Danaru guesthouse.

After I received a massage, I shower and go to sleep.
Hahahahaha
Very good!

Keep in the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment