Saturday, October 31, 2015

Boracay(Philippines) travel on Oct. 20~22 (3th-final)

3Days

It is last travel.
After I early woke up, I went to white beach at the morning.

Here is white beach.



It is a taho and a traditional food in the Philippines.
So, It is a famous food.
Price of taho is 50php.
So delicious and surprised!

After I ate to taho, I go to cafeteria of the district hotel to eat to breakfast.

Here is the district hotel.
Price of breakfast is 500php.



So delicious! Very Good!

After I got out at the hotel, I go to white beach again.

 White beach


I will go to bulabog beach to ride a jet ski.

Here is bulabog beach.


 Im going to jet ski site and riding a boat.

Fare of jet ski is 1500peso/15mins and 2000peso/30mins...
So, I decided to pay 1500php/15mins.
I firstly rode a jet ski, so excited!

 After ended a jet ski, Im going to guesthouse again.

Me out of the guesthouse again, Im going to Mountin Luho.

Mango juice
It is so delicious and so cold!

 Hi~ Monkey!


Taken about 30mins by walking until Mountin Luho Observatory.
Enter fee is 120peso.

 Hi~ pretty cat!







 Here is mini zoo. Hahahaha


Eagle




After I got out to Mountin Luho, Im going to station 1 and riding a motorcycle.
Fare of motorcycle is 100peso from Mountin Luho to Station 1.

 Here is white beach of station 1.

I ate a simple lunch at the restaurant in Dimall.

After I ate to lunch, Im going to the guesthouse again.
Because I should go to the airport and it is time to turn.
When I went back, ride tricycle-boat-ven.


I went to Kalibo airport and eat to dinner at Bagobos restaurant near Kablio Airport.

Here is Bagobos restaurant.


Fried barbecue and pepsi coke

SO DELICIOUS! V. GUD!

After I ate to dinner at the restaurant, I went to kalibo domestic airport.

I went to home in Manila by airplane.

BYE FOR BORACAY!
SEE BORACAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment