Friday, October 30, 2015

Boracay(Philippines) travel on Oct. 20~22 (First)

Hello!
I decided that go to boracay(Philippines) for 2night 3days last time.
So, I went to Boracay, Philippines alone on October 20.
Because I wanna go to boracay in the meantime.
Hahahaha

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓Now I will start to write a review.↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I went to domestic airport(NAIA terminal 4) and rode a white texi at morning.
NAIA=Ninoy Aquino International Airport / Manila / MNL


It is an airticket(Domestic).

If it should print a ticketing, need passport or ID card.
ID card? If you are living in the Philippines, you should have a valid ID card.
And If you haven't a valid ID card, need your passport.


I didn't eat to breakfast so, I eaten to breakfast in domestic airport.
So delicious Pepsi coke and bread!

 Airasia Zest airplane
 Airasia Zest airplane

Now I start to flight!

SM Mall of Asia in Pasay, Manila


Flighting for 50 minutes


 Flighting~



 Here is Kalibo City.

 I just arrived at Kalibo International Airport(KLO) after 50 minutes.

Here is at domestic airport.

This picture is at domestic airport.
Now I get out at the airport.

It sees transportation that get out at the airport.
Only ven 200php, ven and boat are 250php.
If you choose only ven, you should purchase a boat ticket at the harbor.
Fare of boat ticket is 25~30php.
I don't know that you must stand in line at the harbor.
If you should purchase ven and boat, you can't wait at the harbor.
And you should purchase fare of 100php including terminal fee and environmental fee to go to harbor.

It takes about 1h40m by ven from the airport to the harbor.

This picture sees Airasia office, if you get out at the airport.

Here is tabon harbor.
I go to boracay and ride a boat.

I arrived in Boracay, I should ride a tricycle.
It takes about 20 minutes by tricycle until I arrive to the hotel.
Tricycle fare is 150php from harbor to Danaru guesthouse.

Here is Danaru guesthouse(hotel).

They and I eaten to dinner at the restaurant of guesthouse.
So delicious! And you don't need to go to other restaurant.

Hi, pretty cat!

After I eaten to dinner, I go to Dimall is five minutes' walk from guesthouse.

 Here is Dimall street.


Out on the Dimall street and see to white beach.

This picture taken in the afternoon.
I went to Starbucks coffee shop.

 The coffee is Starbucks coffee shop in the Philippines.

 Here is basketball game site.

This picture taken to get out in Dimall.

I go to white beach again.
It is located at the white beach.

I go to Epic club at the white beach.

Epic club

I drunk a bottle.
Hahahaha
So, Epic club is ok.
After a while, I go to other club.

Here we are.
Here is summerplace club.
I recommend that you go to summerplace club more than Epic club.
Because summerplace club are many people and so excite!
Hahahaha

You be careful when you go back to the guesthouse.
Because ladyboy and beggar.

Keep in the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment