Thursday, March 3, 2016

Osaka travel in Japan (two night three days) - 1

Go to Osaka, Japan!

PUS -> KIX
Busan - Osaka



It is an osaka amazing pass for one day.
If you want to purchase it, please purchase at the information center of one floor in kansai international airport.

It is a rapid train ticket.
If you wanna ride a rapid train, please purchase at nankai ticket office of two floors in KIX( kansai international airport).

 It is a raid train. 
Go to shinimamiya station!

 Get off at shinimamiya station.
Because I already made a reservation at the hotel near shinimamiya station.
So, I go to my hotel.


ride the subway to go to nanba station!

I am in nanba, osaka!



 Go to Dotonbori!

 Dotonbori






 Takoyaki
It is so delicious!





 I go to purchase a cake. Go to Pablo!


So delicious!
Very good!


 Too delicious!
Very good!

 Owl?? Really? 


 Keep to Osaka travel story.


No comments:

Post a Comment